Have a free sample of ClarinsMen Super Moisture sent to your home. Just say to Alexa or Google Assistant “Ask Send Me a Sample for ClarinsMen”
Find the Send Me a Sample voice skill on the Amazon Alexa and click ‘enable’. On Google Assistant, simply say “Hey Google, Ask Send Me a Sample for ClarinsMen”
Create a Send Me a Sample account so we know where to send your sample to.
Return to your voice assistant and say “Ask Send Me a Sample for ClarinsMen” and look out for the sample arriving at your door!
Terms & Conditions Free Super Moisture Collection / Lotion samples by Clarins (30,000 samples)
Promotional Dates: 8th May – 8th June 2019
Only available in the UK
How to apply:
To receive a FREE Super Moisture Collection / Lotion sample, register for a Send Me a Sample account via the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant apps by completing the necessary fields and confirming your email address.
Then, request a Super Moisture sample via your voice assistant by saying “Ask Send Me a Sample for ClarinsMen”. Each user will be offered the choice of two options, either “Lotion” or “Collection”. Each user may choose either option, but once one option has been redeemed, the remaining option cannot be selected. The cost of postage to send the free sample is fully included in the offer. No additional funds need to be paid by the user before the sample can be sent.
We are giving away 15,000 Super Moisture Collection samples and 15,000 Super Moisture Lotion samples. Users must choose Super Moisture Collection OR Super Moisture Lotion. Samples are restricted to 1 per Send Me a Sample user and 6 per physical address. Samples will be limited to 4,300 per day.
The campaign will last until all 30,000 samples have been claimed.
- THESE TERMS
- These are the terms and conditions on which we send the sample to you.
- Please read these terms carefully before you request a sample from us via your voice assistant in the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant apps. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the samples to you, how you or we may change or end the contract, and other important information.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are Send Me A Sample Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11344586 and our registered office is at 36 Golden Square, London, W1F 9EE United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is GB 672 342 839
- You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Send Me a Sample Ltd, 36 Golden Square, London, W1F 9EE.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by emailing you at the address associated with your Send Me a Sample account.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- This offer is open to customers aged 16 years or over, normally resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees of Clarins and Send Me a Sample Limited and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this offer.
- Our acceptance of your request takes place when we send you a confirmation email, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your request, we will inform you of this by voice interaction. This might be because all 30,000 samples have been claimed or because you have exceeded the limit of 1 sample per Send Me a Sample user or 6 per physical address. Samples will be limited to 4,300 per day.
- Our website and app are solely for the provision of samples to residents of the country to which the campaign is restricted.
- If we reasonably believe that you are exploiting our offers, we reserve the right to no longer send you free samples.
- DELIVERING THE SAMPLES
- Cost of delivery is included in the offer. You do not need to pay any additional costs before the sample can be sent.
- Please allow 14 working days from receipt of your confirmation email for delivery.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by events outside of our control. If our supply of the sample is delayed by an event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and take steps to minimise the effect of the delay.
- If the sample is lost, stolen, or damaged in the post, it will not be replaced.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the sample cannot be posted through your letterbox, Royal Mail will leave you a note informing you of how to collect the package from a local depot
- We require certain information from you in order to send the samples, for example, your address. This will have been requested when you registered for a Send Me a Sample account via the Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant apps. If you do not give us this information or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we are not responsible for delayed supply or non-supply.
- We may have to suspend sending samples in order to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- adhere to relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- We will contact you in advance if we are suspending sending a sample.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- You can always end your contract with us.
- To end the contract with us, please email us at email@example.com or go to your account settings page.
- OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- We may end the contract at any time by writing to you if you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to send the sample, for example: address.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage you suffer which is caused by us in the course of sending you a sample and is a result of our breaking this contract.
- We are not responsible for any requests which aren’t received, which are incomplete or which are delayed.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the samples in the English courts.